- Licence conditions
Licences are provided subject to the following easy to understand conditions. By signing this Licence and paying the Licence fee you agree to fully comply with these conditions of usage as follows:
- The licence fee is payable, in advance of the showing(s), to Friends & Heroes Productions Ltd, on behalf of Jellyfish One LLC.
- This licence fee is NON TRANSFERABLE and NON-RETURNABLE whether or not the licensed showing(s) actually take place.
- The DVD material itself required to show the programmes must be obtained separately. You may not use this licence with episodes recorded from television, cable, satellite, internet feeds or in any other way.
- The organiser of the showings is responsible for obtaining any equipment necessary to show these programmes.
- The organiser is responsible for complying with all legal requirements relating to the showing - including safety and licensing of the venue.
- This licence does not allow you to make copies of any part of the DVDs for any purpose whatsoever. This would be a serious breach of our copyright and would lead to immediate termination of this licence (without refund), and possible further legal action.
- This licence does not allow broadcasting of Friends and Heroes episodes across any medium.
- Friends & Heroes Productions Ltd does not consider freewill offerings forming part of a service of Christian Worship to be an "Admission Charge".
- Your organisation or event may require a music performance licence for any performance of music products - including 'The Songs' CD and DVD.